London Group on Environmental Accounting, 27th Meeting
The London Group on Environmental Accounting is a city group created in 1993 to allow practitioners to share their experience of developing and implementing environmental accounts. Members of this informal group of experts come primarily from national statistical agencies but also international organizations. The London Group generally meets annually, and the meetings provide a forum for review, comparison and discussion of work underway by participants towards development of environmental accounts.
In light of the global pandemic, the Twenty-seventh Meeting of the London Group will be held virtually on 27-30 September 2021 and 4 October 2021.
Pre-recorded presentations and other media
- Revising the Ecosystem Extent Account: Lessons Learned from Germany (presentation)
- Integrated Accounting for Land, Soils and Agriculture in Uganda (presentation)
- Integrated Accounting for Land, Soils and Agriculture in Uganda (accounting tables)
- Country-level Ecosystem Accounts for Estuaries: South Africa's Experience with a Transitional Realm (presentation)
- Marine Ecosystem Asset Accounts: Developments from South Africa (presentation)
- Ecosystem and Species Appreciation –Service Flow, Biodiversity Wealth and Debt (presentation)
- Analyses of the calculation of the value of the nature education ecosystem service (presentation)