Webinar on the Global Assessment of Environmental-Economic Accounting
This webinar will provide participants an overview of the purpose and importance of the Global Assessment of Environmental Economic Accounting and Supporting Statistics. This year the Statistics Division of the United Nations will administer a benchmark assessment, which will provide a detailed understanding of the national implementation of the System of Environmental-Economic Accounting (SEEA) in countries, including institutional and funding arrangements, countries’ priorities and future plans for implementing accounts, technical assistance received and provided, and the use of the accounts. This year the survey will be administered in 5 languages: Arabic, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
The webinar will cover:
- The importance of the 2023 Global Assessment and how the data provided by countries is used
- How to navigate and respond to the survey
- Q&A session
- The webinar is directed to the SEEA Focal Points and any other persons who may contribute to their country’s response to the Global Assessment.
Webinar in English
- Thursday, 21 September 2023, 7:30 a.m. (Eastern time USA)
- Recording available here.
Webinar en español (en colaboración con la CEPAL)
- Jueves, 21 de septiembre de 2023 a las 10 a.m. (hora de Nueva York)