First Global Consultation on the revised SEEA EEA was launched
The first global consultation on individual chapters of the revised SEEA EEA was launched starting with Chapters 3-5 on ecosystem units, ecosystem extent and ecosystem condition.
Draft chapters of the revised SEEA EEA will be progressively distributed in batches covering related topics with a commenting period lasting approximately 6 weeks. The comments received will be made public on the SEEA EEA revision website, which will continue to serve as a repository of the technical papers prepared during the revision process, presentations and minutes of meetings. Please find the relevant documents related to the global consultation:
- Letter from Mr. Stefan Schweinfest, director of the United Nations Statistics Division, initiating the first global consultation of individual chapters for the revision of the SEEA EEA
- Cover note describing the revision process and its timeline as well as a general overview of the SEEA EEA
The draft Chapters 3-5 on ecosystem units, ecosystem extent and ecosystem condition for revision are available below:
- Chapter 3 on ecosystem units
- Chapter 4 on ecosystem extent
- Chapter 5 on ecosystem condition
- Comments form for chapters 3-5
All comments on the chapters should be provided using the above comments form, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April 2020.