15th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics
The Global Forum on Tourism Statistics provides, since 1994, a unique platform to exchange views and experiences on the production, dissemination and developments in tourism statistics. The aim of the Forum is to bring together governmental agencies, the private sector, researchers, academics and other international organisations and to support progress on tourism statistics and its harmonisation, as well as exchange knowledge on the latest trends in measurement, sources and methods.
The 15th Global Forum will focus on the following main themes:
- Regional and sub-national tourism statistics
- Macro-economic measurement dimension of tourism
- Sustainable Development Goals and sustainability of tourism
- Innovative sources and methods
- Measuring the activities and the impact of the sharing economy
The programme for the Forum will be available early July. More information will be available through the event website.